Re: My Understanding of the Plan For This Year's Recruiting

Don Armstrong writes ("Re: My Understanding of the Plan For This Year's Recruiting"):
> You're absolutely right; I forgot that that announcement was made.
>
> We haven't done that in any of the intervening elections, however, and I
> agree that we shouldn't do that again.

I think that was probably my doing, or at least in large part my
doing.  I think the theory was that we clearly indicated that we would
be very happy to have any of the candidates.  But I can see now that
that wasn't how things looked and I now agree that it was a bad idea.

So, my personal apologies (particularly to Philipp).

Regards,