Debian Roadmap discussion ?

Dear TC members, dear DPL,

as I have reported to you already, I have had multiple discussions
during the course of DebConf so far about the DPL's Debian Roadmap idea
with him; and it would make sense for us to get a closer in-person
explanation from the DPL to us as he has a vision for a role for the TC
there.

What about today @ 18h just after the talks, in the Menzies Café (or
around)?

--
Cheers,
    OdyX

P.S. I'm writing this on the public list as there's no reason for this
in-person meeting to happen in private or in a private room; and any
attendance by other contributors would be much welcome!