Re: Proposed Summary of 2016-07-03 breakfast meeting

Le dimanche, 3 juillet 2016, 04.33:58 Sam Hartman a écrit :
> Several members of the TC met after breakfast to discuss planning
> tomorrow's BOF; discussions diverged into general TC issues.

Thank you for the minutes; they have been very helpful refreshing my
mind for the presentation.

> Tomorrow, we want to focus on giving people time to comment.  Didier
> will send slides to the list for comment.  Focus on what is the
> TC--constitutional role, involvement for dispute resolution,
> discussion of mediation.  Discussion of open issues.
>
> action: Didier to send BOF slides to list.

Here's the URL:

	https://reveal.odyx.org/Debian/20160704-Meet-the-Debian-TC.html

It's reveal.js-based with slides in Markdown. Sam, I hope the slides are
reasonably accessible, but I don't have good ways to assess this; don't
hesitate to take me for a read!

--
Cheers,
    OdyX