Re: Conflicts for the April 27 meeting; any chance of another time

On Wed, 30 Mar 2016, Sam Hartman wrote:
> I just noticed from the topic that our next meeting after tomorrow is
> April 27.
> Unfortunately, I'll be off-net Wednesday through Friday of that week.
> Is there any chance we could have a meeting Monday or tuesday of that
> week or the first week in May?

If you could update your vote for those meetings, I think we can select
a different day.

--
Don Armstrong                      https://www.donarmstrong.com

The computer allows you to make mistakes faster than any other
invention, with the possible exception of handguns and tequila
 -- Mitch Ratcliffe