Re: Bug#750135: Status of #750135 (Maintainer of aptitude package)
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Bug#750135: Status of #750135 (Maintainer of aptitude package)
- From: Tollef Fog Heen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 09 May 2015 07:57:18 +0200
- Message-id: <[🔎] email@example.com>
- Mail-followup-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com> (Sam Hartman's message of "Mon, 20 Apr 2015 21:10:05 +0000")
- References: <CAL5yMZQwqYhKApvsteS40y3qKUX-t_=zo6HB9Ov=ccbMDqpT3A@mail.gmail.com> <20150327212928.GC2071@rzlab.ucr.edu> <20150327223418.GE3431@sym.noone.org> <20150328070158.GU30817@mykerinos.kheops.frmug.org> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20150330221353.GA18180@reva.itsari.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
]] Sam Hartman
> Tollef> I'm happy enough to accept your suggested solution too, the
> Tollef> practical end result is pretty much the same. The message
> Tollef> we send might not be the entirely the same, but I'd rather
> Tollef> get it unblocked than have «my» solution be preferred.
> Unless we get significantly more feedback very soon, let's stick both on
> the ballot. I'm happy to have two reasonable options here. I think
> you've given a reasonable period for people to comment on the approach.
> Do you need help drafting ballot text?
> I think we'll want to have another round of comments before calling for
> a vote.
I've changed my mind about pushing for having my suggested solution on
the ballot, so if you'd just want to write up your text, that'd be great
and we can get this done.
Apologies for taking so long to get around to writing this.
Tollef Fog Heen
UNIX is user friendly, it's just picky about who its friends are