Re: bastardizing packages or stepping down

Hi,

Making no comment on the remainder of the mail:

On 2015-03-05 10:38, Michael Tokarev wrote:
And since I can't do my work, I'm stepping down from being
busybox maintainer, and am kindly asking the release team
to remove my name from debian/control file in busybox, so
that people don't blame me for things I can't do.

I don't believe it would be appropriate for us to do so. We have no control or say in who maintains packages (beyond that available to any other DD or interested contributor).

Regards,

Adam