Notice of affiliation change of Technical Committee member

A lot of folks know about this already, but it occurred to me that it
would be a good idea to send a more explicit notice.  I think public
knowledge of affiliation information is important for members of
decision-making bodies so that the broader community can be aware of
possible conflicts of interest.

So, towards that end, I wanted to let everyone know that I left Stanford
University and joined Dropbox (https://www.dropbox.com/), starting last
Tuesday (August 19th).  I'm a member of the Dropbox site reliability
engineering team (meaning that I work on the servers that keep the service
up, but not on the product code).

I don't expect this change to have any long-term impact on my Debian
activities, except possibly freeing up more time to work on Debian
depending on various pending conversations with Dropbox.  I have, however,
used this change as an opportunity to rethink various committments, and
will be stepping down from some package maintenance teams (and, in the
long run, possibly rejoining or at least resurrecting activity levels in
others).

For more details, see:

http://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/journal/2014-08/001.html
http://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/journal/2014-08/002.html