Spam fighting in -ctte mailing list....

For the record, debian-ctte can have the same spam cleaning operation
than any Debian list.

Anyone can report any mail in Debian mailing lists as "spam". For
instance, the following:

https://lists.debian.org/debian-ctte/2014/03/msg00001.html

has a "Report as spam" button on the upper right corner.

Once enough people reported a given mail as spam, it is handled to a
team of volunteer DD who process reported "spam candidates" and either
tag them as "ham" or "spam". If a said mail reaches a predefined
treshold, it is then definitely removed from the mailing list
archives.

It is quite likely that I resume my activity in that field in the
upcoming weeks, particularly focusing on -ctte, -project, -devel and
-user mailing lists. Just as a coincidence, of course. And, of course,
I would love to see more volunteers joining this effort.