Re: Scheduling next Debian-CTTE IRC meeting date -d 'Thu Mar 20 17:00:00 UTC 2014'

On Thu, Mar 13, 2014 at 05:38:06PM -0700, Don Armstrong wrote:
> On Thu, 27 Feb 2014, Don Armstrong wrote:
> > Instead, we suggested date -d 'Thu Mar 20 17:00:00 UTC 2014' in the most
> > recent IRC meeting. If this does not work for someone, please reply and
> > suggest an alternate time.

> As no one has replied, our next meeting will be next week on the 20th at
> 17:00 UTC.

> See you all then.

FWIW, while I believed this was ok at the time we were discussing it, I've
had some work stuff creep into my schedule since then.  It's *possible* I'll
still be able to make it to the meeting but by no means guaranteed.

I don't feel the need to demand a reschedule of course, so if this time
still works for others, and I don't make it, then have a good meeting :-)