Scheduling next Debian-CTTE IRC meeting date -d 'Thu Mar 20 17:00:00 UTC 2014'

Our next meeting was originally scheduled for

date -d 'Thu Mar 27 17:00:00 UTC 2014', but multiple people have
conflicts.

Instead, we suggested date -d 'Thu Mar 20 17:00:00 UTC 2014' in the most
recent IRC meeting. If this does not work for someone, please reply and
suggest an alternate time. [I should note that I misspoke earlier, and
this is actually an hour earlier than usual in Europe because the US has
switched to DST whereas Europe has not.[1] If this is a problem, I'm
also OK moving it back an hour.]

1: Due primarily to the stupid US government moving DST to "save
energy".

Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired
signifies [...] a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those
who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending
money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of
its scientists, the hopes of its children. [...] This is not a way of
life at all in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it
is humanity hanging from a cross of iron. [...] [I]s there no other
way the world may live?
 -- President Dwight D. Eisenhower, April 16, 1953