Re: Please restrict posting to #727708

Steve McIntyre writes ("Re: Please restrict posting to #727708"):
> On Thu, Feb 06, 2014 at 03:53:56PM +0000, Jonathan Wiltshire wrote:
> >Hi,
> >
> >Please give earnest consideration to limiting posting to #727708
> >(the init system technical committee bug) to only those members of
> >the committee and whomever else they feel needs to contribute to
> >the discussion at this stage.
> >
> >The comments from the public gallery do not help the situation right
> >now, and although they may have been manageable for a while are now
> >becoming nothing but ridiculous.
>
> Seconded 100%. :-/

owner@bugs: is this possible ?  Would the work of making exceptions be
too much or would there be some way that TC members could do it ?

If so I think it would be useful, although I guess Bdale as chair of
the ctte ought to decide.

I'm not sure how to create an initial subscription list but probably
it ought to include all DDs and DMs at least.