Re: NM and #688772

On Thursday, March 28, 2013 14:08:37, Don Armstrong wrote:
> On Thu, 28 Mar 2013, Don Armstrong wrote:
> > Just a reminder that there is a meeting in #debian-ctte on
> > irc.debian.org (OFTC) in about 30 minutes.
>
> ====================
> #debian-ctte Meeting
> ====================
>

> Meeting started by dondelelcaro at 17:02:22 UTC. The full logs are
> available at
> http://meetbot.debian.net/debian-ctte/2013/debian-ctte.2013-03-28-17.02.log
> .html

Thanks for the IRC log; just read it and need to make a quick note:

The N-M package still does not have any notes in the README concerning the
conflict with wicd-daemon, nor does the Wheezy errata, nor a bug filed against
the release-notes package.  I have not received any comments concerning the
text I had sent for discussion with coming up with a patch for the README.

I would have opened a bug for the Wheezy errata already, except that I'm not
able to find the document/package/repo for it in order to make a patch.  I
guess I'll open a bug aginst the release-notes package and start there.

  -- Chris

--
Chris Knadle
Chris.Knadle@coredump.us