Re: Picking a new member - process

Russ Allbery <rra@debian.org> writes:

> So, I think it's safe to say that this process has, so far, not worked.
> Only two candidates have been put forward, one by Ian and one by
> myself.

Why do you equate this to not working?

The candidate I intend to rank first is on the ballot, so I really don't
care if other candidates are on the ballot or not.  The process seems to
be working fine?

> At the least, I think we should have a larger slate than we do right now

I'll accept that assertion at face value, but personally, I'm completely
happy to proceed with a short candidate list on the public ballot.

Bdale