Re: [CTTE #698556] Creation of isdn devices by isdnutils

On Fri, 31 May 2013, Ben Hutchings wrote:
> On Thu, 2013-05-30 at 10:37 -0700, Don Armstrong wrote:
> [...]
> > 3. Asks the release team to allow the fixed package to move to
> > testing for the next stable release.
> [...]
>
> Given that the stable release has already happened, this is now a
> complete irrelevance.  The change needs to be made in a point release or
> not at all.

This was already fixed in
http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=609736; I was just
announcing the decision as it wasn't announced previously.

My spelling ability, or rather the lack thereof, is one of the wonders
of the modern world.