Re: Abusive and obnoxious behavior

Le mardi 25 septembre 2012 à 19:28 +0200, Andreas Barth a écrit :
> * Josselin Mouette (joss@debian.org) [120925 18:37]:
> > I’ve just read Ian Jackson’s latest proposal:
> [...]
>
> If you mean by your subject that the words "This should be in
> compliance with the Crusade." in a changelog and changes file are not
> acceptable: You are absolutly right.

Maybe you could take a deep breath and look back at how this issue was
handled, at the sole request of a small group of people, about software
they don’t even use, and you might re-consider your opinion on using the
word “crusade”.

I’m still looking for a better word, but I haven’t found yet.

--
.''`.      Josselin Mouette
: :' :