Nominee thanking e-mail [Was Re: Next CTTE meeting ...]

On Thu, 27 Sep 2012, Don Armstrong wrote:
> * dondelelcaro
>   * dondelelcaro to draft announcement mail thank the list of nominees
>     for stepping forward, say we're starting private deliberations, and
>     welcome commentary to a private TC address

I've drafted this; it's below and in the git repository. [It's still
waiting on the complete list of the nominees.]

From: Don Armstrong <don@debian.org>
To: debian-devel-announce@lists.debian.org
Subject: CTTE Nominations closed; thanks to all nominees for agreeing to serve

The Technical Committee would like to thank all of the following
nominees for agreeing to serve Debian on the Technical Committee:

<<list of nominees>>

The Technical Committee has begun private deliberations, and will
recommend a nominee to the Project Leader for approval under §6.2.2.

Anyone who wishes to submit information about any of the nominees
(both praise and concerns) should e-mail
debian-ctte-private@debian.org, and the CTTE will take the information
into account.

Don Armstrong

--
I stared at the mountain rising over me. Empty. It was a pointless
thing to have done -- climb up it, across it, and down it. Stupid! It