Re: CTTE IRC meeting is at date -d 'August 30 2012 17:00 UTC'

On Wed, Aug 29, 2012 at 09:53:18AM -0700, Don Armstrong wrote:
> Just a reminder that the next CTTE IRC meeting is at:
> date -d 'August 30 2012 17:00 UTC'
> on #debian-ctte on irc.debian.org.
>
> The current agenda is located here:
> http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=collab-maint/debian-ctte.git;a=blob_plain;f=meetings/agenda.txt;hb=HEAD
> please update and/or add agenda items as appropriate.

Heya,
  I won't be able to attend this meeting, but in case you wanted to go
through an "ask the DPL" item, my biggest ctte-related gripe at the
moment is the usual one, already in agenda:

> #topic #573745 python maintainer [vorlon to write up resolution]

If Steve is still up to write the proposed resolution, great! But I'm a
bit worried that time flies, and it's not clear to me if we're making
progress on this or not. Anyone who is up to write this one as all my
sympathy for the uneasy task. But if there is no progress in view, of
course), maybe you could consider passing it on to someone else for a
first draft of the resolution? Then I'm sure you can converge on a final
version of it together, as you often do.

Please consider: we're closing rapidly on the 3rd birthday of this bug
report :-)

I wish you a fun and productive IRC meeting,
Debian Project Leader . . . . . . @zack on identi.ca . . o o o . . . o .