Re: tech-ctte webpage cleanup

On Wed, Aug 29, 2012 at 03:31:09PM +0100, Ian Jackson wrote:
> While I was there I noticed some infelicities, so I have:

Thanks Ian. Prodded by this, I've documented the current team formation
in /intro/organization, which was out of date after recent changes. The
change will be live at the next website update pulse.

It seems to me that the history section of appointments in the tech-ctte
page is out of date: Manoj should be thanked there, AFAICT. Also, Colin
is not mentioned in the "Formal nontechnical and procedural decisions"
section. All in all, I'm not sure if it's worth the effort of keeping up
to date that part...

Debian Project Leader . . . . . . @zack on identi.ca . . o o o . . . o .