Re: seats shuffling

Manoj Srivastava <srivasta@golden-gryphon.com> writes:

>         I suspect that is likely to be me. I have been mostly inactive
>  for over two years now, and I think it is time to accept  that I might
>  not have time to resume my duties. I agree that we do not want to have
>  dead weight on the tech ctte, and I don't want to be an obstacle in
>  inducting new people into the ctte.

>         I, with some regret on my part, I hereby tender my resignation
>  from the ctte. It has been an honor serving with all y'all.

Having had to write a few messages of that sort over the years, I know how
hard they are to write.  You have my heartfelt sympathy.

It's been a pleasure working with you in every capacity that I've been
able to over the years, and I dearly hope that you'll have further
opportunities and time to work on Debian in the future.