Re: CTTE IRC Meeting reminder: date -d 'July 26 2012 17:00 UTC'

On Wed, 25 Jul 2012, Don Armstrong wrote:
> Just a reminder that the next CTTE IRC meeting is at:
> date -d 'July 26 2012 17:00 UTC'
> on #debian-ctte on irc.debian.org.

Logs: http://meetbot.debian.net/debian-ctte/2012/debian-ctte.2012-07-26-16.59.log.html

Next Meeting: date -d 'August 30 2012 17:00 UTC'

Action Items
* Ian Jackson to write up statement to dispose of #681783 with possible
  reassignment to policy
* Don Armstrong request Ron follow up with upstream about speex interop
  within two weeks
* Ian Jackson to look into list mail-follow-up-to etc. configuration

Don Armstrong

--
Good people are good because they've come to wisdom through failure.
We get very little wisdom from success, you know.