Re: draft ballot: please rule on how to implement debian/rules build-arch

On Mon, Jan 02, 2012 at 11:36:50AM +0100, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Sat, 23 Jul 2011, Steve Langasek wrote:
> > Discussion appears to have died out on this thread, so it doesn't appear
> > anyone from the TC is waiting for more information in order to make up their
> > mind and I think it's (past) time to call a vote on this.
>
> Can we get a vote and a decision, please?

At this point, we have one working and well tested solution.  Is there
any point in waiting on the TC at this point given that it's really the
only sensible choice (as in, it's been tested on the whole archive and
we know its impact is very low, and we don't have any alternative
patches at this point which offer a better solution).  And given that
we really want this in place well before wheezy, to permit sufficient
time for testing, further time lost waiting is not desirable.

Regards,
Roger

--
  .''`.  Roger Leigh