TWAIN

Debian Technical Committee:

Allow me to introduce myself, I am Pamela Doyle, Chair of the TWAIN Working
Group.  TWAIN is the open standard used to acquire images from devices such
as digital cameras and scanners, scanners being the more prevalent device.
In the 2.0 version of the TWAIN specification and data source manager, we
included support for the Linux environment.  We would like to create some
exposure for this functionality with the Linux community and it has been
brought to our attention a good way to do that is to get into the Debian
repositories.  TWAIN is totally free and open source.  The data source
manager is under the LGPL license.

Can you provide some guidance as to how we can provide this code for the
Debian respositories so developers can write code against it.

Thank you, in advance, for your guidance.

Regards,
Pamela Doyle

Pamela Doyle, ECMm
Director, Imaging Products Group
Cell Phone Number:  (727) 421-7729

This message contains information which may be confidential and privileged. Unless you are the addressee (or authorized to receive for the addressee), you may not use, copy or disclose to anyone the message or any information contained in the message. If you have received the message in error, please advise the sender by reply [email], and delete the message.