Re: Technical committee workflow

On Sat, 10 Jan 2009, Ian Jackson wrote:
> Here's a first draft of the procedural resolution.  Sorry it's so long
> but I couldn't see how to make it shorter.

It looks mostly fine. Two remarks however:

- the explicit queue handling seems needlessly bureaucratic, sharing tasks
  is rarely problematic in my experience (giving up a task to someone else
  interested is easy).

- I don't understand your point 5. If a TC member disagree, he likely
  followed the discussions and should be able to immediately propose an
  alternative report instead of proposing to appoint himself as new
  rapporteur.

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog