Re: Debian TC representative on the Ubuntu Technical Board

On Tue, Aug 25, 2009 at 01:23:53PM -0600, Bdale Garbee wrote:
> On Tue, 2009-08-25 at 15:30 +0100, Colin Watson wrote:
> > Any word on this? I'd just like to keep the discussion alive.
>
> I was sort of waiting to see if anyone else on the committee jumped in.
> Since they haven't, sign me up, and I'll personally make time at least
> long enough to help define what the role of a Debian representative
> should be and see how this works out...

OK, thanks. I've belatedly subscribed you to the technical-board@ list
(if bdale@gag.com is the wrong address, please shout), and we can
continue the discussion there.

Our IRC meetings are at 1400 UTC on Tuesdays (which I realise is
extremely short notice for you today, so don't worry about that too
much!) on #ubuntu-meeting on Freenode. They're public anyway of course,
but you're very welcome to attend.

Thanks,

--
Colin Watson                                       [cjwatson@ubuntu.com]