Re: question about applying patch to kernel 2.6.26

On Fri, 2009-03-27 at 17:26 +0430, a dehqan wrote:

> after that it asked this > "File to patch:"
> what should be answered to this question ?

I'm sorry, but providing help of this sort is far outside the intended
scope/charter of this mailing list.

You may find some help if you ask this question on the debian-user list,
but my best suggestion would be that you contact the author of the patch
you're trying to apply for help... as there's nothing Debian-specific
about your question that I can see.

Bdale