Re: TC voting and amendment procedure

On Sun, Dec 02, 2007 at 09:49:54PM +0000, Ian Jackson wrote:
> Everyone (even AJ, it seems) agrees that glibc in sid and lenny should
> be changed immediately.

No, I have not seen any reason to overrule the maintainers in this
entire thread. I don't see how I could have indicated that any more
clearly than I already have. Despite repeatedly suggesting that some
actual reports from admins who've been affected might sway my view,
I haven't seen anyone even trying to come up with any.

> Our current rate of progress is approximately zero.

Better than heading speedily in the wrong direction.

Cheers,
aj