Re: RFC3484 s6 rule 9 should not apply

On Thu, Dec 06, 2007 at 09:52:51PM +0100, Andreas Barth wrote:
> * Aurelien Jarno (aurelien@aurel32.net) [071206 21:41]:
> > Does this also apply to stable?
>
> The tech ctte didn't do a decision about stable, though it seems that
> most of us consider it appropriate.

I think that you should explicitly decide for stable as well, if anything,
because of security.d.o, whose main chunk of users still appear to be stable
users:

[joy@steffani:~]% lynx http://localhost/server-status -dump | egrep -c '(stable|etch)'
1113
[joy@steffani:~]% lynx http://localhost/server-status -dump | egrep -c '(testing|lenny)'
139

This isn't completely conclusive, but one can safely assume that the
vast majority of pool/ traffic comes by way of Packages and Sources files.
I've also run the same thing a few days ago, at another random time of day,
and the score was 1379 : 162, so I have no real reason to doubt it.

JFTR, the weekly bandwidth average is now:
* steffani 12.44 MB/s
* villa 4.80 MB/s
* lobos 4.53 MB/s

--