Re: Processed: There is still no valid reason to close this bug.

On Sun, 24 Jun 2007, Sven Luther wrote:
> On Sun, Jun 24, 2007 at 10:35:48AM +0200, Andreas Barth wrote:
> > If you continue opening this bug report, I'm have to ask
> > owner@bugs to refuse you access to the control interface.
>
> Yeah, always has debian replied with menaces and exclusion to my
> valid points.
>
> Remember your engagement to the social contract, "WE WONT HIDE
> PROBLEMS", which some may argue are related only to bug reports, but
> if you start even shutting down the BTS, you won't have even this
> excsue to violating the BTS.

The bug above has had its state set by a decision of the CTTE. If you
disagree with their decision, then your only other recourse is to
either convince the CTTE to reconsider their decision, or override the
CTTE by GR. Neither course of action involves reopening this bug.

The bug will remain present in the bts, and can be unarchived at a
later date to allow this to occur.

Further attempts to modify the state of this bug contrary to the
maintainer or CTTE's wishes without the intervention of a GR
authorized by project developers will result in the restriction of the
control interface to the BTS.

Don Armstrong
(your owner@bugs.debian.org for today)

--
Fate and Temperament are two words for one and the same concept.
 -- Novalis [Hermann Hesse _Demian_]