Re: Chair rotation

On Mon, 10 Jul 2006, Ian Jackson wrote:
> Andreas Barth writes ("Re: Chair rotation"):
> > Well, I think having more often the chair being moved than never is
> > still a good idea, but each month was perhaps a bit too often. How about
> > trying to set down the rotation level to something like once per year?
>
> Why don't we make a new post of chaser-in-chief or some such which
> rotates according to a predefined timetable, and just means that
> that person is in charge of making sure all the emails get answered,
> etc. etc. ?

Or just have the chair assign someone to each issue; assignment set by
setting them as the bug owner so everyone else knows who is (supposed
to be) responsible.

But whatever you all decide to do, it would be nice to at least get
some idea of what the outstanding issues are and if theres anything
that those not in the committe should do to supply you with the
information needed.

Don Armstrong

--
Do not handicap your children by making their lives easy.
 -- Robert Heinlein _Time Enough For Love_ p251