Re: [Fwd: Re: Induction of new members to the technical committee]

Hi,

        With bdale voting yes, along with me, and there being no
 passes.

        So I hereby propose that this committee recommend to the
 the Debian project leader the following individuals to be candidates
 for induction into the technical committee (as per section 6.2.2 of
 the constitution)

   o) Steve Langasek <vorlon@debian.org>
   o) Anthony Towns <ajt@debian.org>
   o) Andreas Barth <aba@debian.org>

        So, these individuals are commended for inclusion in the
 technical committee, and the project leader is encouraged to extend
 these invitations.

        manoj
--
I demand IMPUNITY!