Wording (was Re: md5sum <FILE produces spurious ` -' in output)

Raul Miller writes ("Re: md5sum <FILE produces spurious ` -' in output"):
> I do wish we has a better way of saying "request (or require [if we have
> sufficient supermajority])".

Perhaps we should just write `require' in draft resolutions, with the
understanding that if they pass but not with the necessary
supermajority the word `require' will be replaced with `request'.

Or invent a new word like `requesquire' to serve as a placeholder, to
be substituted after the vote :-).