Catching up

Getting myself back on the ctte list has reminded me of the two other
things we have had on our plate for a little while: bug #164591
(md5sum output format) and the call for new members.

The md5sum output format thing is my bug report, so I'll write up a
summary soon.

Re the call for new members: I actually tried to send out the message
to d-d-announce a long time ago, but my posting was blocked :-/ and I
wasn't able to get any help getting the problem with my signature
verification fixed.  I'll post a revised draft announcement so we can
try again.