[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Re: releasing sarge

> Raul Miller writes ("releasing sarge"):
> >  We ratify the current release policy with the additional note that dfsg
> >  issues which would have been ignored before GR 2004-003 shall be tagged
> >  "sarge-ignore".

On Sun, Jul 04, 2004 at 09:39:35PM +0100, Ian Jackson wrote:
> Um, yes.  (We should wait for the formal announcement of the GR
> results, of course.)

I agree that we should postpone announcing any such decision until
the formal GR announcement.

I disagree that we should postpone making any such decision.

I think that a decision of the form "If option B is formally
announced as the winner..." is quite appropriate.  I also think
that deferring discussion until that announcement would be 



Reply to: