On Tue, 27 Apr 2004 21:07:37 -0600, Bdale Garbee <bdale@gag.com> said:

> moth@debian.org (Raul Miller) writes:
>> [1] We need to make sure we know who is active.  Maybe we should
>> have a "show of hands" on who on the committee is actively reading
>> this thread?

> I'm here, reading, and thinking.  Nothing productive to inject into
> the discussion yet.

>> Maybe there's some improvements that coud be made on that
>> suggestion?

> Based on what I've heard today, I think we should expect at least
> one, and perhaps several, GRs to be proposed in the next few days.

	Well, we have a properly seconded proposal, and an amendment
 which has almost got enough seconds. Can we let the wording of the gr
 be, and just recommend that the GR under discussion is our
 recommended solution, and let the developers decide on the wording as
 they go along?

	manoj
--
The real reason psychology is hard is that psychologists are trying to
do the impossible.