On Tue, 27 Apr 2004 21:05:17 -0400, Raul Miller <moth@debian.org> said:

> On Tue, Apr 27, 2004 at 04:53:36AM +1000, Anthony Towns wrote:
>> http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?tag=sarge-ignore

	That is not exhaustive; make and Gnus are not on that list
 (because I closed the gfdl bugs, that was before I educated myself on
 the gfdl).

> [2] I think the right course for the committee to take in this case
> is offering advice.  On the one side, I can offer my earlier
> suggestion (posted to debian-vote):

  [SNIP]

> Maybe there's some improvements that coud be made on that
> suggestion?

	I understand that such a proposal is making its way through a
 select group of people, and shall emerge on -vote shortly (no, I am
 not involved).

> I've been looking for other alternatives, and if there are any good
> ones I'm not seeing them.

	Me neither. I suggest we go along with the above, perhaps
 stopping short of specifying the exact language of the GR being
 advocated.

	manoj
--
"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go
away". Philip K. Dick