On Tue, 27 Apr 2004 21:05:17 -0400, Raul Miller <moth@debian.org> said:

> On Tue, Apr 27, 2004 at 04:53:36AM +1000, Anthony Towns wrote:
>> http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?tag=sarge-ignore

	That is not exhaustive; make and Gnus are not on that list
 (because I closed the gfdl bugs, that was before I educated myself on
 the gfdl).

> [2] I think the right course for the committee to take in this case
> is offering advice.  On the one side, I can offer my earlier
> suggestion (posted to debian-vote):

> Maybe there's some improvements that coud be made on that
> suggestion?

	I understand that such a proposal is making its way through a
 select group of people, and shall emerge on -vote shortly (no, I am
 not involved).

> I've been looking for other alternatives, and if there are any good
> ones I'm not seeing them.

	Me neither. I suggest we go along with the above, perhaps
 stopping short of specifying the exact language of the GR being

"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go
away". Philip K. Dick