Re: Committee members please check you got my test

On Sun, 10 Nov 2002, Ian Jackson wrote:

> Raul wasn't on -ctte-private, but I'm sending copies of the mails I
> receive to him using my .forward.  Manoj also wasn't on the list, but
> hasn't replied to my request to say which email he wants his copies
> sent to, so I haven't done that yet.

Well:

murphy{jgg}/var/list/debian-ctte-private#cat dist
(Only addresses below this line can be automatically removed)
ijackson+debian-ctte@chiark.greenend.org.uk
murphy{jgg}/var/list/debian-ctte-private#

So, I don't think anyone but you is on the list. I don't I've seen mails
from you to that list either.

If you want I can update the dist file to your specifications, unless
listmaster wants to..

Jason