Technical Committee

Firstly, I'd like to apologise to everyone here for not stepping up to
the job of Chairman as quickly as I ought to done.  From now on I'm
rearranging my schedule to ensure that I'll read and deal with
tech-ctte mail at least twice a week, which should prove a useful
response time.

So, having said that, I now want to work out what the todo-list is for
the Committee.  I want us to be more visible, and to provide a better
quality of service.

I think the following meta-tasks need doing:

* We need at least a static web page giving our details
* There should be something in the Developers' Reference about us
* Eventually there should be a joint document of the Leader and the
  Committee about dispute resolution

Additionally we currently have the following two bug reports assigned
to us:

   * #119517: pcmcia-cs: cardinfo binary needs to move into a separate package
      Package: tech-ctte,pcmcia-cs; Severity: serious; Reported by:
      Branden Robinson <branden@debian.org>; Tags: moreinfo, wontfix;
      163 days old.

    * #97671: xutils: why is rstart.real a conffile?
      Package: tech-ctte,xutils; Severity: serious; Reported by:
      Tollef Fog Heen <tollef@add.no>; Tags: pending; 345 days old.

I shall do something about these later in this session.