Re: debian-ctte mailing list: unmoderate, please
- To: Ian Jackson <email@example.com>
- Cc: Jason Gunthorpe <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, Raul Miller <email@example.com>, Debian Admin <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: debian-ctte mailing list: unmoderate, please
- From: Jaakko Niemi <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 15:23:18 -0600
- Message-id: <[🔎] 20020212152318.L4291@murphy.debian.org>
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>; from email@example.com on Sun, Feb 10, 2002 at 01:32:55PM +0000
- References: <Pine.LNX.3.96.1020209170422.10934Afirstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <20020119142717.GC627@wiggy.net> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20020125112705.GU11905@wiggy.net> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On Sun, 10 Feb 2002, Ian Jackson wrote:
> Jason Gunthorpe writes ("Re: ctte list hosed?"):
> > This is probably a side effect of the moderation stuff, I saw your email
> > on the -ctte list.
> We've decided the moderation stuff isn't working well for us and want
> rid of it.
> > Has a request been made to listmaster to de-moderate the list yet?
> Yes, on the 29th of January I wrote:
> > To: firstname.lastname@example.org
> > Cc: email@example.com
> > Subject: debian-ctte mailing list: unmoderate, please
> > Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 19:55:49 +0000
> > Could you please make firstname.lastname@example.org unmoderated ?
> > The moderation seems to be doing much more harm than good.
> > (We're all pretty much agreed that this change should be Also.)
> I haven't had any reply.
Moderation taken off, but posting is still limited to subscribers
only. If we need to remove that too, let me know.
"And if the messenger would shoot first?"