Re: I'd like to step down as chairman

Previously Raul Miller wrote:
> Would anyone like to volunteer?

I'm willing to bite, but I do want to change the way things work
a bit. Right now the debian-ctte mailinglist is a complete failure
as demonstrated by the fact that not even your post made it to the
list due to lack of the right Approved header.

Imho we need to rethink how we want to use the debian-ctte list:
* as a forum for discussions between ctte members. If so we should
  simply state that everything that isn't correctly approved should
  be considered not-written. This also means that most discussions
  from last year haven't really happened.

* as a forum for discussion about ctte issues, in which case we should
  remove moderation at all.

Wichert.

 /wichert@wiggy.net         This space intentionally left occupied \
| wichert@deephackmode.org            http://www.liacs.nl/~wichert/ |