Post Mortem (was Re: CFV: Debian Crypto in Main document...)

I wish we could have had more discussion on this issue.

I know that some of you are very busy.  Could you each forward to me
(privately) a short note on how I might contact you when you aren't able
to answer your email?

[Thanks]

On Mon, Jun 25, 2001 at 09:41:25PM +1000, Anthony Towns wrote:
> So, the vote's presumably over now (the constitution sets a one week
> maximum for the tech ctte's voting period). Could you please forward
> your recommendations to Ben for when he gets back Tuesday night?

Done.

I would have done it last night, but I was delayed flying home.
[All flights on the atlantic seaboard were cancelled friday evening,
which pretty much trashed my schedule for the weekend.  On the positive
side: I did get to fly first class, when I finally got rebooked.]

Thanks again,

--
Raul