Re: Debian Crypto in Main document...

On Tue, Jun 12, 2001 at 12:55:47AM -0400, Ben Collins - DPL wrote:
> I'd like a summary of the committee's suggestions and findings by the
> end of the coming weekend (Sunday, May 17, 2001).

That's not much time for us.

It's theoretically doable, but just looking at our procedures (a vote
takes a week unless more than half of us vote the same way), it's going
to be tight.  [And a vote comes after we've formed an opinion.]

Anyways, I'll take a look at this (and each of us on the committee
will -- I hope), and we'll do what we can to get back to you by
this weekend.

FYI,

--
Raul