Re: Debian Technical Committee Ping

Previously Ian Jackson wrote:
> What other members of the committee are around ?  Are you following
> the current discussions at all ?  Are you likely to catch up and/or
> vote ?

I'm around. In fact I just figured out this week why I hadn't received
any debian-ctte email at all for the last months (I wasn't listed as
list moderator and nothing actually made it to the list since august).

I plan to catch up again on tuesday, I probably won't have enough time
before then.

Wichert.

 /wichert@wiggy.net         This space intentionally left occupied \
| wichert@deephackmode.org            http://www.liacs.nl/~wichert/ |