Klee

Klee Dienes has been hard to get ahold of.  I've been able to call his
house, and if I try enough times I'm sure I'd eventually get to talk to
him personally, but that's not happened yet.  I've also written him email,
and he's not responded to that yet.  I think he's got better things to
spend his time on.

So.. I'm inclined to remove him from the committee, and offer his seat
to someone else (Jason Gunthorpe).

To remove him from the committee, the committee and the leader need
to agree.  That means we'd need to vote on his removal, and Ben would
have to approve our decision (but he's already asked us to remove anyone
who isn't able to be active).

So, formally: I propose we remove Klee Dienes as a committee member.
To vote on this, please clearly indicate that you're voting on removing
Klee, and please pgp sign your vote.  I'll vote first this time so no
else one has to stick their neck out as being the first to vote.

If we approve this, I'll make a second proposal to put Jason on
the committee.  [I've already checked with Jason on this, and he's
interested.]

Thanks,

--
Raul