Autoresponder

On Sat, Mar 10, 2001 at 05:16:17PM +0000, Ian Jackson wrote:
> We get a lot of random mail nowadays.  We seem to be ignoring it,
> which is fine, but perhaps it would be good to have an autoresponder ?
> Something along the lines of

I like this proposal.

Seconded.

Any discussion, counter-proposals or further seconds?

[If there's no controversy about this, I think we should just go ahead and
ask the admin folks to implement it.  However, if there is controversy,
I'd like to fall back on standard resolution procedure.]

Thanks,

--
Raul