wrong multiarch hint for dolphin-owncloud[src:owncloud-client]

Hey,

so far as I understood multi-arch correctly i can't add Multi-arch: same to
dolphin-owncloud, because dolphin-owncloud depends on owncloud-client. And
owncloud-client a files under /usr/bin/owncloud, so owncloud-client is not
multi-arch co-installable and because of this also dolphin-owncloud, can't be
Multi-arch: same.

It would be nice to have this additional written with the hint and/or lower
the priority of the hint, so I don't stumble aboutt it that often.

sandro