cross-gcc multilib sets

Multilib wdotap builds are now working nicely thanks to work by Helmut and Yonquing.

cross-gcc has thus gained a DEB_CROSS_MULTILIB=yes rune to make it
generate multilib building (as opposed to current single-lib only)
source packages. So far as I can tell this has to be baked into the
generated source packages, because the build-deps change between
single-lib and multilib builds, and differently for different
architectures, and there is no way to qualify build deps by target
arch (only by host arch).

So to get this working right I need a list of the multilib sets for
each arch. No doubt I could extract this from gcc, but does someone
(helmut?) just know/have a list?

Lets assume libc6-dev:target for all.

This is my best guess, just looking at libc-dev-* availability.  Is this right?

Arch    multilib build-deps
----    -------------------
mips    libc6-dev-mipsn32:mips libc6-dev-mips64:mips
mipsel  libc6-dev-mipsn32:mipsel libc6-dev-mips64:mipsel
mips64  libc6-dev-mipsn32:mips64 libc6-dev-mips32:mips64
powerpc libc6-ppc64:powerpc
ppc64   libc6-dev-powerpc:ppc64
s390x   libc6-dev-s390:s390x
sparc   libc6-dev-sparc64:sparc
sparc64 libc6-dev-sparc:sparc64
i386	libc6-dev-amd64:i386 libc6-dev-x32:i386
amd64   libc6-dev-i386:amd64 libc6-dev-x32:amd64
x32	libc6-dev-amd64:x32 libc6-dev-i386:x32

I expected libc6-dev-powerpc:ppc64el to exist but there seems to be no such package.

Wookey
http://wookware.org/