Re: gcc-cross-support packages

On Fri, Aug 29, 2014 at 12:52:14PM -0700, Dima Kogan wrote:
> I started a new repository for gcc-cross-support, and you can check it
> out with
>
>  git clone https://alioth.debian.org/anonscm/git/crosstoolchain/gcc-cross-support.git

This repository does not contain the code that was actually proposed.
I imported the gcc-cross-support packages that were actually uploaded to
the archive at

    git.debian.org:/git/users/helmutg/gcc-cross-support.git/

For the time being, I would like to keep reviewing every change to this
package, because a number of very capable people got core concepts of
the approach wrong already.

Helmut