Fw: arm cortex m0,m3,m4 bare-metal toolchain packaged

[Forwarding as keith typoed the list address]
----- Forwarded message from Keith Packard <keithp@keithp.com> -----

Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2013 00:13:04 -0700
From: Keith Packard <keithp@keithp.com>
To: debian-embedded@debian.org
cc: wookey <wookey@wookware.org>
Subject: arm cortex m0,m3,m4 bare-metal toolchain packaged
	autolearn=no version=3.3.1

I've taken the current Debian binutils and gdb, adapted the configure
options from the linaro bare metal toolchain and packaged them. All that
these packages include are debian directories. Future updates to the
debian source packages should be trivial to repackage and should
generate sensible binary versions:

binutils:
        git clone git://keithp.com/git/binutils-arm-none-eabi
gdb:
        git clone git://keithp.com/git/gdb-arm-none-eabi

These both build successfully with cowbuilder.

I've also taken the q2 linaro source tarball for GCC and packaged it
(this repository contains the full GCC source, so it's rather large). I
haven't spent the time to figure out how to get cowbuilder to deal with
the build dependency on binutils-arm-none-eabi yet, so this hasn't had
all of the dependency checking done yet.

        git clone git://keithp.com/git/gcc-arm-none-eabi

I've built one cortex -m0 program using these tools and it appears to
work as well as the last toolchain I created...

--
keith.packard@intel.com

----- End forwarded message -----
Wookey