Re: Looking for programmers handling security updates for Debian 7 LTS

Bonjour,

Je viens de voir mon annonce pour le job de security updates. Je suis en fait développeur Debian 'retired', est-ce que cela vous convient pour le poste?

Amitiés,

Hello,

the amount of sponsorship for Debian LTS[1] has increased over the last
couple of months and a few paid contributors took a break, so we are
still actively looking for Debian contributors wishing to be paid to
provide security updates for Debian 7 Wheezy.

Please see the announce I posted earlier this year:
https://raphaelhertzog.com/2016/01/14/working-as-a-paid-lts-contributor/

And also the details on Freexian's website:
https://www.freexian.com/services/debian-lts-details.html#join

Please get in touch with me if you are interested.

Cheers,

[1] https://wiki.debian.org/LTS

PS: I post this with my "Freexian manager" hat. I want to ensure that we
have enough contributors to pay to spend all the sponsorship that Freexian
is collecting (and thus to do all the security work that needs to happen).
--
Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Freexian SARL ◈ Tel: +33 (0)6 88 21 35 47
http://www.freexian.com

--
Eric