Asking for adding to the debian consultant list

Hello dear maintainer of the consultants list,

would it be possible to add me to the list of consultants?

Country would be czech republic, i also have a lot of clients in germany.

My mother tongue is german, and therefore i provide the stable version as a vmware image free for all:
http://www.opensource-company.de/content/downloads.php
(all older versions are also listed on the vmware marketplace)

--- --- ---
Name: Alexander Hu
Company: opensource company
Address: Skuhrov 4, 56002 Česká Třebová
Phone: +42 - 046 330 59 60
Fax: +42 - 046 330 59 60
E-mail: debian@opensource-company.com
Rates: Negotiable. Special rates for non-profits and public buildings.
Sponsoring for interesting non-profit Open Source Projects.
(Hardware, Software to the origin cost - my time is free of cost)

--- --- ---
copy & paste friendly w/o description
--- --- ---
Alexander Hu
opensource company
Skuhrov 4, 56002 Česká Třebová
0042 - 046 330 59 60
0042 - 046 330 59 60
debian@opensource-company.com
http://www.opensource-company.com
Negotiable. Special rates for non-profits and public buildings.
Sponsoring for interesting non-profit Open Source Projects.
(Hardware, Software to the origin cost - my time is free of cost)

Thanks.

Alexander Hu

----------
opensource company
Alexander Hu
Skuhrov 4
CZ 56002 Česká Třebová

phone:
0042 - 046 330 59 60 - landline Czech Republic
0049 - 9373 59 70 10 - landline Germany
0044 - 20 305 11 991 - landline Great Britain
0039 - 069 165 05 467 - landline Italy

http://www.opensource-company.com

DIČ / VAT-ID / Ust-IdNr.: CZ 682 737 330
IČ: 74797212
Court: Česká Třebová